Nominations close 19 March 2020.
Conditions of Entry
1. Any business or company operating from a commercially rated property according to the Auckland Unitary Plan within the Albert-Eden Local Board. (For a map of the Albert-Eden Local Board visit https://albertedenbusinessawards.co.nz/conditions-of-entry/about-2/albert-eden-local-ward-map/). You must be a commercial operation running from a commercial premises.
2. You may choose your own category, however the final decision for each category will be determined by the Albert-Eden Business Awards Committee.
3. It is a condition of entry that each nominee agrees to co-operate with the Albert-Eden Business Awards Committee for publicity and promotional purposes.
4. There is no charge for businesses to enter the Albert-Eden Business Awards, however, entrants must agree that at least one representative will attend the Business Awards evening. Finalists receive two discounted tickets to the Awards Dinner.
5. Entrants must be prepared to accept an award at the Albert-Eden Business Awards, and present a speech of not more than five minutes.
6. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. Nominees will be judged on; number of votes received, mystery shopper feedback, and submissions made by the nominees. Information which is business sensitive will remain totally confidential to the nominated business and judge unless agreed otherwise. Written entries will be destroyed at the conclusion of the awards.
8. The judges may contact or visit your organisation if they require additional information or clarification regarding your entry. A visit by the judges does not necessarily mean that you have been selected as a winner of the competition.
9. The Albert-Eden Business Awards Committee may, at any time in its sole discretion and without prior notice, vary, modify, delete or add to these Terms and Conditions.
10. The Albert-Eden Business Awards Committee is not liable for any loss, damage (direct or inconsequential), or injury to any person in connection with this promotion.
11. The Albert-Eden Local Board place high value on the Awards. Entrants must disclose any issues that may compromise the integrity of the Awards or cause the business to discontinue in the next year. These issues may include legal action, law changes, possible loss of funding, or other risks.
12. The 2019 Supreme Award winner and 2019 People’s Choice Award winner are unable to enter the 2020 awards. The 2019 Category winners are unable to enter the 2020 awards in the same category as the entered in 2019. All affected parties will be eligible for entry again at the next awards.
13. A mystery shopper will anonymously assess the customer service attributes of your business. This will be done in person or by phone if a visit cannot be made. The confidential results of your mystery shopper report will be emailed to you at the conclusion of the event together with a breakdown of your score.
Please note: Nominated businesses must consent to the Conditions of Entry to be eligible for the Albert-Eden Business Awards
Nominations close 6pm Friday 13 March 2020.