Nominations are now closed but voting is open – click here to vote. Voting closes 5 May.
Conditions of Entry
1. Any Business or Company operating from a commercially rated property within the Albert-Eden Local Ward. (For a map or the Albert-Eden local ward visit https://albertedenbusinessawards.co.nz/conditions-of-entry/about-2/albert-eden-local-ward-map/)
2. The category each business is entered into will be determined by the Albert-Eden Business Awards Committee.
3. It is a condition of entry that each nominee agrees to co-operate with the Albert-Eden Business Awards Committee for publicity and promotional purposes.
4. There is no charge for businesses to enter the Albert-Eden Business Awards, however, entrants
must agree that at least one representative will attend the Business Awards evening.
5. Entrants must be prepared to accept an award at the Albert-Eden Business Awards, and present a speech of not more than five minutes.
6. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. Nominees will be judged on; number of votes received, mystery shopper feedback, and submissions made by the nominees. Information which is business sensitive will remain totally confidential to the nominated business and judges unless agreed otherwise.
8. The judges may contact or visit your organisation if they require additional information or clarification regarding your entry. A visit by the judges does not necessarily mean that you have been selected as a winner of the competition.
9. The Albert-Eden Business Awards Committee may, at any time in its sole discretion and without prior notice, vary, modify, delete or add to these Terms and Conditions.
10. The Albert-Eden Business Awards Committee is not liable for any loss, damage (direct or inconsequential), or injury to any person in connection with this promotion.
Please note: Nominated businesses must consent to the Conditions of Entry to be eligible for the Albert-Eden Business Awards
Nominations close 4pm Friday 17 March 2017.